Phoenix International A/S is one of the pioneers in the Polymer Modified Bitumen business. Over the years it has gained valuable knowledge and developed products that have revolutionised the road industry.
Many of our products have been developed in close cooperation with Shell. This cooperation has, among other things, led to more than 75,000 MT of Modified Bitumen being produced by the Phoenix/Shell JV - Bituguard South Africa over the last 15 years.
- More than 15,000 km of road/year produced internationally.
- Expert knowledge and experience in road construction.
- High ability to resist deformation (rutting) from imposed loads.
- Well-suited for roads with high load/traffic density.
- Very good properties in areas with big ambient temperature fluctuations in summer/winter.
- Due to polymer characteristics, this product is less likely to develop cracks and has self-healing properties.
- This asphalt should always be applied in high load areas like highways, traffic lights, roundabouts, airports and other areas with high traffic density.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information and support – just call 0045 7696 3400 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.